Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

The American historical magazine [serial] (1896)

fullscreen
Author: Peabody Normal College
Volume: 1
Subject: Genealogy
Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : University Press
Language: English
Call number: b3210847
Digitizing sponsor: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Book contributor: University Library, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Collection: ncgen; unclibraries; americana

"Representing the chair of American history in the Peabody Normal College," 1898-Jan. 1902

Average Rating: 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Daylily - 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars - January 14, 2013
Subject: magazine
I enjoyed this very much. I only skimmed most of the book, but there were areas that I had to read. This was history and I love history.

Scanningcenter: chapelhill
Mediatype: texts
Shiptracking: a0074
Local_callnumber: C970 A51